About the Forum
India is on the threshold of enormous socio-economic transformation. The government of India has made a quantum leap in its digital metamorphosis, by partnering with private players to create connected solutions that enhance social, environmental, and economic values for its citizens. India is among the top three global economies in terms of the number of digital consumers and the progress the country has made towards being digitally competitive. Poised to become a country with a billion digital users by 2030, India will create more value by nurturing new and emerging digital ecosystems in key sectors such as education, financial services, manufacturing, energy, urban development, and healthcare. Progressive government policies are an impetus for technological and infrastructural development, The government’s inclusive e-Governance and Digital India initiatives have triggered a process of optimal accountability and accessibility by bringing multiple essential services closer to millions of people, empowering them, and improving their quality of life.
India is now in the Intelligent Device Era
– Every device will be connected & communicate with other devices. We are entering an era of secure edge processing. “With this, compute servers will store data. Smart devices and wearable electronics will proliferate. The market for connected edge devices is expanding. The future points to a world with billions of smart connected devices - These devices are projected to sense the environment and derive smart advice out of the data in the cloud.
This is an opportunity for OEMs to create connected technology solutions. With Govt. of India initiatives - Atmanirbhar Bharat & Make in India and SPECS – Scheme for Promotion of Manufacturing of Electronic Components and Semiconductors – Govt’s new semiconductor manufacturing policy in India – India is well poised for marching ahead in being self dependant in meeting its internal requirements of semiconductors in the future & gaining leadership in the connected technologies.
Forum Will Focus On Addressing:-
- Trends That Will Rule Connected Technologies in 2022 & Beyond
- Connected Technologies Solution Trends & Market Growth Opportunities in India
- Disruptive Innovations & Emerging Trends in Connected Technologies in India
- Is Digital India Ecosystem Ready for Demanding Changing Digital Economy
- Consumers, Govt. Sector & Policy Makers Trends in shaping up the Digital Economy