- Understand the expectations & future road map of network operators viz. Telco’s, enterprises, cloud & data centre providers for SDN & NFV.
- Showcase the current SDN & NFV Solutions by technology providers and help accelerate the adoption of the same with a focus on Live Demonstrations and POC’s.
- Focus on Interactive Roundtables to help you network in a more informal setting and make the contacts you need.
Gain first hand insights into the first use cases in India from Telco, cloud, datacenter, mobile & enterprise context from the senior leadership driving SDN & NFV initiatives.
With over 1 billion mobile subscribers in India & constantly increasing coupled with expansion of 3G networks and aggressive rollout of 4G networks with VoLTE on the anvil
– The need for smarter networks has become utmost important. With ever increasing data consumption mainly fuelled by video traffic and Internet of Things deployments is expected to add significantly to the percentage of network traffic in the future. According to the latest industry reports 26 billion connected devices would be active on the networks by 2020 of which 15 billion will be mobiles & computers.
In India – NFV & SDN is the future of Network & critical for transformation of Telco & enterprise network for equipping CTO’s & CIO’s to offer business benefits such as improved network availability, better security, scalability, asset light, agility, cost efficiency
as well as better use of operational resources by overcoming their challenges.
In India – NFV & SDN market has now started evolving and has started attracting technology providers & service providers – According to latest industry reports by IDC – 63% of large enterprises in India plan to deploy SDN as part of their network architecture in 2016. Moreover, the worldwide SDN market for the enterprise and cloud service provider segments will grow from $960 million in 2014 to over $8 billion by 2018, representing a robust CAGR of 89.4%.
Being India’s First Most Comprehensive Event on SDN & NFV
– The forum will offer a world class platform for understanding business value proposition of SDN & NFV and how it will help Telco’s & Large Enterprises to gain business benefits in India market.