Due to Covid-19 Pandemic this event stands postponed - New Dates Will be Notified Shortly
Online Delegate Registration
The Delegate Participation Fee is 6000 + GST which includes entrance to the conference, delegate kit, refreshments and networking luncheon.
Yes, I would like to receive communications from Konnect Worldwide Business Media and/ or it's affiliates exhibiting in the 2nd Annual Network & SDN India Conclave 2020 summit regarding products and services, newsletter and events.
For Attractive Early Bird Discounts and Corporate Group Booking Discounts valid till 15th April 2020
Please get in touch with –
+ 91 9891 073544
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Registration(s) are NOT refundable. However, you can substitute a delegate to take your place or you may credit your registration to a future conference. All cancellation(s) must be initimated latest by one day prior to the event; failing which you won't be eligible for any cancellation benefits.
Sponsor Or Exhibit
Capitalise from 3rd Annual Network Virtualization & SDN India Conclave 2020 !
We can offer you attractive special packages for this leadership forum, tailored to your individual needs -
- Secure a premium speaking slot in front of a receptive audience of operator-led decision makers
- Gain from networking at the event through our focused networking sessions
- Acquire a prominent booth to showcase your products and solutions
- Gain from pre event & onsite power packed marketing & branding opportunities
To learn more about our tailor-made sponsorship and exhibition options and to discuss your individual requirements
+91 98188 79620
+ 91 9891 073544 | +91 11 4050 5793
Telco CTO’s Focus
2020 program is focused on business and strategic issues – 3rd Annual Network Virtualization & SDN India Conclave 2020
is focused on challenges faced by Telco CTO’s for maintaining network quality due to data explosion in 4G era
– The summit also brings potential clients & network infrastructure vendors on a single platform who can offer best solutions for building world class best 4G networks.
This summit has the potential to accelerate business innovation and address the challenges facing today’s Telco CTO’s.